- Tapping Pair Sensor will pair your Shade sensor with your phone and app. You will only have to this once, the first time you set up your sensor.
- Tapping Reset Sensor will reset your Shade sensor to factory settings and you will lose your data. Do not reset your sensor unless you are instructed to do so by a member of the Shade team.
- The Update Sensor button will typically be inactive (grey) unless there is an update available for your sensor.
Not seeing this video properly? Click here.
You can set up reminders by tapping Menu > Notifications in the app. If you did not give the Shade app permission to send you push notifications when creating your account, you will not be able to get any notifications from Shade until you enable them through your phone's Settings > Notifications.
- Morning Reminder: the Shade app will send you a notification at a set time each morning reminding you to wear your Shade sensor.
- Evening Reminder: the Shade app will send you a notification at a set time each evening reminding you to launch the Shade app and submit a Health Report. This ensures that all your data is synced between your sensor and app.